Up-to-date precautions and procedures have been put in place to best minimize risk aboard and allow our crew/guests to feel more comfortable and confident in their decision to join us on a sailing adventure. When necessary, we choose to follow the guidelines created by each city, state or country that we visit, therefore we will continue to develop and update those procedures as needed leading up to each passage.
We ask that you take and present (emailed) to us a negative COVID-19 test result dated within 4 days prior to leaving your home.
When virus/illness conditions dictate we will ask of you the following:
- Undergo a temperature and symptom check before boarding
- Complete a health questionnaire
- All booked crew will receive a personal protection kit complete with disposable mask, gloves & sanitizing wipes
You should always communicate to the Captain if you begin to experience any of the following symptoms: coughing, sore throat, shortness of breath, and/or loss of taste or smell.
When necessary, the following will be inforced:
- Guest temperatures will be taken daily via contactless thermometer
- All crew will participate in the cleaning and sanitizing of the vessel, inside and out, once per day, or as needed
- The Captain reserves the right to create additional health safety measures if needed in regards to the above symptoms
- The Captain reserves the right to cancel the passage if any crewmember exhibits any Covid-19 or any other virus related symptom(s)
Virus 9 FAQs
What happens if there is a shutdown?
If we are unable to depart/sail due to current Covid-19 (or similar) travel restrictions you will have the option to reschedule a later date or request a full refund.
What happens if I test positive for Covid-19, or another similar illness such as the flu, just before departure?
If you test positive a few days before departure and are not able to attend, our policy is to reschedule you to another sailing adventure passage, be it the current season or the following season. A refund will not be issued.
Will we have to wear a mask aboard?
No. Our pre-arrival policies have been created to minimize risk of crew contracting Covid-19, or another similar illness such as the flu. Our hope is that all Crew take the pre-arrival procedures seriously. That being said, please plan on bringing two masks with you if the need to wear them arises.
Due to current Covid-19 conditions the company I work for will not let me travel?
Please see our refund policy.